Frankly My Dear, I’m Gay
Part memoir, part self-help, Frankly My Dear, I’m Gay takes readers on a light-hearted, poignant, humorous, and multi-faceted, and experiential journey out of the closet, with nationally known Coming Out Coach, Rick Clemons.
Let’s be honest…we all know someone, maybe even you, who’s struggled, or is struggling with coming out of the closet. It’s no easy task, especially when you feel like you’re late to the party. So it’s time to put the brakes on LATE and come out with it already!
- Navigate the art of releasing guilt, shame, and not good enough thoughts in order to become comfortable in your own gay skin
- Unravel the dogma of ingrained religious beliefs so that real, raw, and loving conversations can be had with God/The Universe/Higher Power to bring balance between faith and sexuality.
- Tools for managing and overcoming internal and external conflicts that cannot be avoided as you step through the closet doors.
- Exploratory exercises for creating and maintaining courageous confidence, before, during and after coming out of the closet.
- Means for coming to terms with being a gay adolescent inhabiting a grown up body.
- Discover powerful ways to lovingly, with compassion and understanding tune out naysayers who intent on ridiculing you and your sexuality
- Learn how to integrate in to the LGBT world staying true to your self without ending up in another jail cell of pretending to be someone you’re not.
The Mastermind behind Frankly My Dear, I’m Gay:
Rick Clemons, author of Frankly My Dear I’m Gay (February 2016), and the founder of the .1 Project, is a make you think motivational speaker and host of The Coming Out Lounge podcast, Rick creates ways for people to dig their diff (differentNESS) in the world so they can stop apologizing for who they are and start living as who they are meant to be! Rick’s a Guiness Book world record holder, father of two young adult daughters, is happily married to the man who rocks his world, and is an avid cyclist and wine drinker. www.rickclemons.com
The question remains – Will you accept your mission?
Rob and Janelle